Question

The callback in Purchases.GetOfferings method is never called on Amazon Fire (RevenueCat 4.0)

• 9 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I am testing revenue cat 4.0 with Unity 2020.3.8f1 on fire tablet amazon but the callback of Purchases.GetOfferings is never called. With other platforms (iOS and google play) it works correctly.

I’ve already configured amazon revenuecat key, shared amazon key,set useAmazon=true and enable sandbox mode as write here: https://developer.amazon.com/docs/in-app-purchasing/drm-sample-app.html#step-6-enter-sandbox-mode

I have created a scene empty with your script “PurchasesListener.cs” (and Purchases.cs) to replicated the issue.
The callback in GetOfferings is never called either on PurchasesListener.Start() or when you pressed on the UI Button “GetOfferings”

2 replies

Badge +2

@Giuseppe did you manage to find a solution for this problem? I have exactly the same issue. I’ve setup products, offerings, added a .pem key. I can fetch offering for iOS and Google Play but not on Fire OS tablet. The getOfferings callback is never called.

Badge +1

Here's how I set up the Purchases script