Making it easier to get offer duration and introductory offer duration

• 29 October 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi, 

Apologies if I have missed an obvious property. I am referring to displaying the duration, specifically before a user has purchased a subscription and is looking at the landing page of offers available. 

It seems to get duration for an offer, you need to get the package type, and then transform accordingly into your preferred display value, ie PackageType.annual => ‘12 Months’. Looks like there should be a ‘subscriptionPeriod’ property somewhere, that looks like ‘P1Y’, but I guess it is higher than the offer, perhaps in the offering? The introductory price then has a separate duration code, something like ‘P6M’, so you need another function to transform that into something readable. ie ‘6 Months’ and perhaps another function if you wanted to get the duration value and calculate something like price per day or month. 

It would be nice to have a simple duration property, preferably as a Duration object in the Flutter SDK, which would reduce the need for transforming codes into Strings and other objects. 

Thanks 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!