Skip to main content

If you’re here, it’s probably because you’ve encountered an active issue related to Apple’s receipt verification.

RevenueCat relies upon Apple’s `verifyReceipt` endpoint which is currently facing an outage: https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

This seems to be affecting sandbox and TestFlight purchases only at this time, although Apple’s status page doesn’t mention it explicitly.

Encountering this issue? Post below ⬇️ RevenueCat isn’t able to resolve this at this time from our end, but it may help bring awareness and ease to other developers facing the same issue.

Update 2/8/23 19:20 UTC:

Customers (and me 😃) reporting things are working as expected again - post below if you’re still having trouble, seems like a slow rollout of a fix from Apple.

Update 2/8/23 17:40 UTC:

Apple’s reporting the issue is fixed, but we’re still encountering errors. Will provide another update as soon as possible.

I’m still getting this error as of today, does anyone know why this is happening?

In a physical device there is no problem for me it work without a problem but I cannot make a test purchase in simulator. I recieve this response The receipt is not valid.

Probably there is a reason for that but habe idea to be honest.