Skip to main content
Question

Sandbox (Expo) popup re-appears (loop) after I hit subscribe, no record in Revenuecat, why?

• 28 October 2023
  • 27 replies

I created this app with Expo and made a couple of offerings with Revenuecat. Now I want to test it. The packages appear,

• I hit subscribe,
  • The popup appears, I write password and hit subscribe,
  • It says done (without the tick appearing, just a circle) and the whole popup disappears, but after 3 seconds, the purchase popup (Sandbox) reappears again and again.
  • No matter how many times I hit subscribe, it says done and re-appears.
  • There is no record of subscription in my Revenuecat account (yes the sandbox checkbox ticked), and I have registered a sandbox user (valid email with a password) on App Store users. 

I’m very new to Sandbox testing and I use iOS simulator (17). Does anyone know what to do form here? Checked the Internet and not much was found. 

By the way, the code does not seem to go through anything after the purchase, it does not show the `console.log` after the function: Here’s the purchase function:

const subscribe = async(item) => {
try {
const {purchaserInfo} = await Purchases.purchasePackage(item)
console.log('purchase info: ', purchaserInfo)
const purchase = await Purchases.getCustomerInfo()
console.log('purchase: ', purchase)
if(typeof purchase.entitlements.activen'pro'] !== 'undefined') {
await navigation.navigate('Account')
}
} catch (error) {
console.log(error)
}
}

Some screenshots:

Additionally, under your RevenueCat app details, make sure you upload the App Store Connect API .p8 file and the StoreKit testing cert if you want it to work on TestFlight.

Still facing same issue here, using react native and expo, Did you all figure out any fixes yet ?