Huawei In-App Purchases

• 5 November 2021
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I was thinking about uploading my React-Native Android App to Huawei AppGallery.

I use IAP using RevenueCart with iOS and Google and was wondering, whether Huawei support is already available / planned / not possible.

Thanks in advance!

16 replies

Badge +6

Any updates?

Badge +1

+1 please. When building native apps, I have no need for Stripe, Amazon etc...but 100% need Huawei support! 

Badge +1

+1 for Huawei IAP support please!

Badge

bump

Badge +1

+1 for Huawei IAP support please.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

+1 on Huawei IAP support!

Can we have some ETA on this one? We need to plan work accordingly 

update please

Badge +3

@ryan - could you please update us on when it is planned? The Huawei App Gallery market is relatively big nowadays. Thanks in advance!

Badge +1

Any updates on this please ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Amazon Store seems support now for 4 months, any updates on the ETA of the Huawei App Gallery @ryan ?

Badge +3

+1 for AppGallery Support

Badge +4

Huawei AppGallery Support would indeed be very nice to have.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey @Plot Snag the Huawei AppGallery is something different and is similar to the Play Store but owned by Huawei instead of Google, Huawei devices running the Play Store are supported. That error maps to Google’s `ITEM_UNAVAILABLE` error: https://developer.android.com/reference/com/android/billingclient/api/BillingClient.BillingResponseCode#ITEM_UNAVAILABLE

Badge +2

Does this include older Huawei devices that still use google play, i’m having some issues get subscriptions working on an Huawei device (ProductNotAvailableForPurchaseError) but not seeing this issue on any other android devices so far.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Huawei support is not available, but is planned for the future! Our roadmap was shuffled around a bit with the Epic Games vs. Apple ruling but plan to roll out additional stores in 2022. The Amazon store will be first, and most of the work has already been done already, then most likely Huawei as the next storefront. Really hard to but an ETA on it at this time since it’s so forward looking, but we are moving in that direction.