Solved

Crossgrade not working.

• 12 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello,

iOS users changed subscription plan but it seems the new subscription does not immediately affect their account.

Customer profile shows user successfully changed their renewal preference to higher subscription plan but user’s current Entitlement has not been changed. I think the user's Entitlement will be changed on the next subscription renewal.

What I want is crossgrade, users should upgrade and use new plan immediately.

All of our subscription plans are in the same subscription group and subscription duration are same. It should be Crossgrading with Same Duration but I have no idea what is the problem.

Please help me to solve the problem.

icon

Best answer by Rigman 12 August 2021, 06:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi, Rigman.

Check subscription level from App Store Connect. Somehow its order could be mixed up and not working properly. If users are upgrading to higher level subscription (lower number level), user will see the message like ‘Your upgrade will start now’.

Thanks! That was the problem. I updated level to correct order. It should work fine. Users who changed their plan before level update I just did, are still in trouble but there will be no more problem.

- I could solve my problem myself. :sob: 
- RevenueCat is really good product. Thank you.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi, Rigman.

Check subscription level from App Store Connect. Somehow its order could be mixed up and not working properly. If users are upgrading to higher level subscription (lower number level), user will see the message like ‘Your upgrade will start now’.