Solved

Can't delete product with transactions

• 28 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

I’m trying to delete two unused products (the ones without entitlements in my account). However, when I try to do this, I get a message saying that they can’t be deleted because there are transactions using that product.

However, no matter where I check (lists, charts, sandbox purchases, etc.) I can’t see any record of subscriptions using those products. 

How can I determine what transactions are being referenced so I can successfully delete the products?

Separately, I ordinarily wouldn’t care about having unused products, but I’ve been experiencing an issue where I see [Purchases] - WARN: 🍎‼️ Invalid Product Identifiers messages for those two products appear while testing my iOS app on a physical device.

I receive 50+ of these messages within ~1 second, memory usage for the app spikes from 30MB to >2GB, and the entire app crashes. What is going on here and how can I resolve this issue? I’m very concerned that my users could be experiencing this as well.

icon

Best answer by ryan 28 June 2022, 21:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey @Sophie!

If you can reach out to support with the unused product IDs (revenuecat.com/support) they can look up the App User IDs that have transactions with those products. From there, if you delete those App User IDs from the dashboard it will delete their transactions as well. 

The [Purchases] - WARN: 🍎‼️ Invalid Product Identifiers message should go away if you remove the unused products from all packages/offerings in the RevenueCat dashboard.