Solved

send money back to the user

• 7 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

dear community,

is that possible to send money back to the user when he gets some achievement in the flutter app, if yes, could you plz let me know where can i find corresponding document? thank you in advance!

peter

icon

Best answer by jazmine 14 December 2021, 19:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey @peterlovecat , 

Hmm I’m not exactly sure how BeMyEye works so I don’t have much insight. I will definitely look into this and let you know if I find anything. 

Badge +1

dear Jazmine,

thanks for reply, i get ur point:) but just wondering, how does such app do this feature that user can withdraw the money from the app, like BeMyEye, so app is bound with paypal or bank card through Stripe? thanks again if you know something about it 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @peterlovecat , 

I don’t think this type of behavior is supported in RevenueCat or with Apple/Google. The only option that is somewhat possible is to give a refund for a subscription/product with Google. This can be done via our API or dashboard. Keep in mind this will refund and cancel their subscription ( if using auto-renewing subscriptions).  

You might be able to do something similar in Stripe , but I have not seen this done before.