Solved

offerings are empty

• 13 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

HI.

i am making a new application which uses in_app_purchase for iOS.

it’s still under development.

it uses revenuecat.

But it has a problem.

when offer offerings,it receives empty at offerings and product 

it said message

```

2021-12-14 00:07:14.629598+0900 Runner[19365:4255891] [Purchases] - INFO: Ensure your products are correctly configured in App Store Connect

2021-12-14 00:07:14.629628+0900 Runner[19365:4255891] [Purchases] - INFO: See https://www.revenuecat.com/2018/10/11/configuring-in-app-products-is-hard

2021-12-14 00:07:14.629687+0900 Runner[19365:4255891] [Purchases] - INFO: Could not find SKProduct for (

"inner_repair_subscription202201",

"inner_repair_subscription202201"

)

```

by the way i have been developing it by flutter.

i guess reason is that paid app settings is not completed yet.

is that true?

icon

Best answer by cody 14 December 2021, 16:36

View original

4 replies

Badge +2

Also getting a different error from a different part of the app - says entitlements are null but they are not null in RevenueCat.

Badge +2

I am using Revenue Cat in my live app, where people can access the product offerings just fine. The codebase I am working on is exactly the same, I have made no changes to the Revenue Cat code whatsoever, but now my product offerings are suddenly showing up as empty. This is breaking my subscription page and audio pages. The only thing I can think of is that I updated Flutter.

Please let me know how to resolve as this version of the app with a few design tweaks was supposed to go live today.

Error pasted below:

flutter: AsyncSnapshot<List<void>>(ConnectionState.done, null, PlatformException(23, None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).
This could be due to a timeout, or a problem in your configuration.
More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty, {code: 23, message: None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).
This could be due to a timeout, or a problem in your configuration.
More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty, underlyingErrorMessage: , readable_error_code: CONFIGURATION_ERROR, readableErrorCode: CONFIGURATION_ERROR}, null), #0      StandardMethodCodec.decodeEnvelope (package:flutter/src/services/message_codecs.dart:607:7)
#1      MethodChannel._invokeMethod (package:flutter/src/services/platform_channel.dart:177:18)

Side note -- I couldn’t create a new issue because your form is broken in both Chrome and Safari. I could not select a category.

Badge +2

Thank you for your reply.

Finally,i could get a product.

i gonna continue to develop.

thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @Shunsuke Hiratsuka,

It looks like our SDK isn’t able to find your products from App Store Connect. This is typically a configuration issue- I’d recommend taking a look at our guide on empty offerings for more information: