Solved

Unable to fetch Offerings

• 27 September 2022
  • 20 replies

Badge +3

Hello, 

I followed step on docs however, I can not get offering and error says: 

There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty

I saw there are many other developers have same issue but no solution. This was the my first time to use revenue cat but I think I will implement my own way because of this issue. 

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by ryan 12 October 2022, 22:46

View original

20 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey @visionappsmobile sorry you’re having issues here. That error is due to a misconfiguration with Apple so there wouldn’t be anything to change with your code or RevenueCat setup as long as you’ve added your product ID to an Offering - it happens to developers whether they’re using RevenueCat or not. We’ve tried to outline the reasons we know this error occurs in the doc linked in the error message, but you can also try searching our forums for the ‘Empty Products’ tag or the Apple forums to see how other devs have fixed this: https://community.revenuecat.com/search?q=Empty+Products&search_type=tag.

I recently ran into this issue myself and it was because I forgot to upload a product screenshot in App Store Connect so don’t forget that step :) 

Badge +1

Is there any solution to this problem. I’m still facing it on IOS???

Badge +2

I have the same problem!

Badge

@ryan

Hi Ryan, I don’t think the problem is because of configuration with Apple,

because I AM able to fetch the products when I try to fetch a specific product via id, that is in the offering.  The problem only comes when I try to get the offering itself.  

For example, with React-Native sdk on iOS device, 

```const products = await Purchases.getProducts([

"basic_v1",

"basic_annual_v1",

]);```
works fine.  And those are in the offering.  

However,  
`const offerings = await Purchases.getOfferings()`
gives me this Configuration Error.

Badge +2

Getting this message at least 100 times per day from real users: `Failed to fetch RevenueCat Offerings`

Total 17600 records in database… No sale goes through since a few weeks back… :/

Badge

Any updates on this? 

"basic_v1",

"basic_annual_v1",

]);```

this works, but `const offerings = await Purchases.getOfferings()` does not

I’m also able to fetch products via getProducts, but not offerings via getOfferings.

I reviewed all of the stuff listed in this doc https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty

As you can see with the attached images everything in Apple is setup as instructed.

I am also having issues with the api returning empty offerings:

[Purchases] - ERROR: 🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - The operation couldn’t be completed. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error error 1.)

There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). 

[Purchases] - ERROR: 😿‼️ There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). 

If you find a solution, please let me know how you solve it. Thank you!

Ended up using Adapty because I didn’t run into this issue with them. If there is an easy fix we’ll switch back to RC.

Badge +1

Any updates on this? 

"basic_v1",

"basic_annual_v1",

]);```

this works, but `const offerings = await Purchases.getOfferings()` does not

Have the exact same problem

Badge +2

This is not an iOS config error, this is a problem with Revenuecat, don’t let them fob you off. 4 weeks waiting for a response on GitHub and now left at the last minute to swap this out for another provider.

I’ve got multiple users reporting that offerings are just not loaded - randomly.

Report for reference: https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/issues/877

Badge +2

Ended up using Adapty because I didn’t run into this issue with them. If there is an easy fix we’ll switch back to RC.

Exactly what I am doing now but, don’t expect this issue to be fixed - you have been silently affected by it for a long time.

I almost guarantee that you see an revenue increase and better statistics. 100%. 

Badge +2

I have been dealing with the same issue for almost two weeks now. I have reset everything and retried multiple times and there is not a single thing that I can tell I did incorrectly. Therefore, I can’t see how this is related to my configuration on Appstore Connect. Has anyone here had this issue resolved?

Badge +2

For anybody reading this, it turned out that the reason my products were not being fetched was because there was an issue with my paid applications agreement. If your agreement has expired or has not been signed, the api can’t fetch any of your products. 

Badge +3

We had no problems in Testflight and Sandbox or Google Play, and we have never encountered such a problem before. We suddenly encountered it and our customers could not buy it. Since there is no solution to this issue in the sources, we are stopping using RevenueCat.

Badge +3

I found the solution at the end of three days.

Every subscription was only active for Germany, and we kept getting this error when a device registered in the UK downloaded it from the app store.

If you can't solve it despite all instructions, make sure to check this situation as well.

make sure all countries are available.

I found the solution at the end of three days.

Every subscription was only active for Germany, and we kept getting this error when a device registered in the UK downloaded it from the app store.

If you can't solve it despite all instructions, make sure to check this situation as well.

make sure all countries are available.

Unfortunately this is not the solution for us. Does anyone from the revenuecat team actually know whats going on?

Badge +3

@bounceback-cbe5c8 

If you want, let's examine the problem together, we can talk on discord.
https://discord.gg/qMQPE7Jf

What worked for me was to create multiple offerings and populate them with all details (products, paywalls, etc). Then I removed a few. After this, the fetchOfferings worked.

It seems like some glitch on RevenueCat side, some hang-up… Creating and deleting several offerings will somehow make fetchOfferings to get data.

Seems like a caching issue on RC side