Solved

Not able to fetch subscriptions from Google Play

• 19 July 2021
  • 9 replies

Badge +2

I have followed all the steps for integration with react native to fetch subscription from google play. However the getOfferings method always returns the following

{"current":null,"all":{}}

Would appreciate some help. 

P.S. I have created subscription in Google Play Store and Revenuecat both

icon

Best answer by ryan 19 July 2021, 19:37

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

So I think it actually needs to be in the published state before you can test fetching products and making purchases, not ready to send for review. 

Badge

I cant debug the application and cant see the exact result of subscription

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey @Vivek Khatri 👋

Have you checked out this article on empty products? 

This is typically caused by some configuration issue. On Android, you should double check that your app is published on a closed track and you've added a tester. I know that’s a common cause on Android.

If you can take a closer look at the debug logs, you should see more information on whether the product IDs were fetched properly from the RevenueCat API or not.

Badge +2

Hi @ryan 

Thanks for the quick response!

My app is in ready to send for review state in alpha testing and 1 tester is also added. Also checked the article but all looks good to me

Badge +2

Hi @ryan 

There is no option of changing the state of the release. I can only promote it to either open testing or to production. I am not sure if I am missing out on something or the newer version of play console doesn’t have publish status for closed testing.

Can you verify this once and let me know? Would be a great help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Does it say your build is in-review? Or do you see the option to submit it for review?

You can’t publish it yourself, you’d need to submit it for review before it would be “published” on an internal track. The Google review process can take a while, and unfortunately they won’t let you test IAP before your first build has been reviewed.

Badge +2

@ryan 

Thanks I figured how to publish app on the new play store. It’s in review and I will check once it is published in closed channel.

However, I am getting the same empty response in apple as well. What could be the issue there.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

There’s a handful of configuration problems that can cause this on iOS in this post here: https://community.revenuecat.com/sdks%2D51/why%2Dare%2Dproducts%2Dempty%2D124

Badge +2

Hello, did you end up figuring out the issue?. I’m also unable to fetch any offering in Android. I’m able to fetch it from AppStore but I’m unable to do the same from PlayStore.

“Could not validate subscriptions API permissions” option is not checked mark in Revenue so I’m assuming this is the reason why I can’t still fetch anything from PlayStore.

I’ve submitted Closed Testing and it’s in review so hopefully it’s fix after that.