Solved

iOS kids app has been rejected for some reason depends on AdSupport

• 25 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

This is the apple reason 

We noticed that your Kids Category app includes analytics, advertising and collects, transmits, or has the ability to share personal information or device information with third parties. Specifically:

- Your app includes third-party analytics or third-party advertising with the ability to collect, transmit or share identifiable information, including, for example, IDFA. We found that your app references the ASIdentifierManager API, which provides access to a user's IDFA, in the following location(s) in your binary:

• /System/Library/Frameworks/AdSupport.framework/AdSupport

It would be appropriate to remove all instances of “ASIdentifierManager” from your app, even if they are not utilized in your app's functionality.

after looking in my app directory and looking for any Ads support framework/library I found that Revenuecat support Ads how can i disable collecting idfa

icon

Best answer by tina 26 August 2021, 00:23

View original

2 replies

Badge +4

Thank you for replay, actually we are using an older version which we installed when we started developing our app, I Updated to the latest version and now uploading to App store, hope it works.

thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hello @Alemi Media!

What SDK + version is the app currently using? We removed references to ASIdentifierManager and advertisingIdentifier in our iOS 3.5.1 release and obfuscate calls to AppTrackingTransparency in the 3.10.7 release to prevent kid apps from being rejected.