Solved

IOS configuration problem |😿‼️ There is an issue with your configuration

• 27 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +3

I am using real device for test and I am getting these errors:

🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - The operation couldn’t be completed. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error error 1.)

2022-10-27 13:47:15.436381+0300 Runner[12975:595117] [Purchases] - ERROR: 😿‼️ There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty

2022-10-27 13:47:15.445840+0300 Runner[12975:595300] flutter: PlatformException(23, There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

But I have conjectures:

1. I created a product in subscription (photo below - photo.png). Should i create a inn-app-purchase in inn-app-purchase for subscription product (monthly)? (Is this why it doesn't work?)
  2. Also my “Paid Apps” status is “Pending User Info” (photo below - photo2.png). Just “Free Apps” status is “active”. Should i set up tax in “Paid apps” for subscription product (monthly). (Is this why it doesn't work?)

icon

Best answer by Michael Fogel 27 October 2022, 20:38

View original

7 replies

Badge +3

I found the solution at the end of three days.

Every subscription was only active for Germany, and we kept getting this error when a device registered in the UK downloaded it from the app store.

If you can't solve it despite all instructions, make sure to check this situation as well.

make sure all countries are available.

Badge

Yes, you need to fill out tax and banking info and sign all of the prompted contracts in App Store Connect. 

Please, add this info in iOS section here: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty

It is there: “2. You've signed your 'Paid Applications Agreement'.”

BUT, I agree that it’s not entirely clear you need to complete the entire process. For example, second part of it is adding bank account and stuff. I think this part is also needed.

Yes, you need to fill out tax and banking info and sign all of the prompted contracts in App Store Connect. 

Please, add this info in iOS section here: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty

I am having the same problem. On Android

Did you solve it?

Badge +2

I am having the same problem. On Android

Badge +3

I am using real device for testing apk , the code directly goes inti catch and gives this error -

There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details.

The same code works fine with apple packages for ios .This issues occurs in android 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey there! 

I actually just responded to your support ticket, but I figure id also answer the questions here as well. 

I created a product in subscription (photo below - photo.png). Should i create a inn-app-purchase in inn-app-purchase for subscription product (monthly)? (Is this why it doesn't work?)

You should create subscription products under subscriptions and non-subscription products under in-app purchases in the App Store Connect. 

Also my “Paid Apps” status is “Pending User Info” (photo below - photo2.png). Just “Free Apps” status is “active”. Should i set up tax in “Paid apps” for subscription product (monthly). (Is this why it doesn't work?)