Question

Error: PurchasesError(code=ConfigurationError, underlyingErrorMessage=Invalid Google Play package.

• 25 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello on my android  app am getting an error when I try to do a purchase.

The weird thing is I am able to retrieve.the product  and actually buy a subscription.

But the purchase callback always returns the error below(I am using sdk 4.6.1)

**NOTE I have already made sure that I have configured the right package name on the revenue cat dashboard

Error: PurchasesError(code=ConfigurationError, underlyingErrorMessage=Invalid Google Play package. Check your app settings in RevenueCat match Google Play., message='There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details.')

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey @Meli Inc 

Thanks for reaching out! Are you still experiencing this issue today? Have you also double checked the Google Play package matches with what’s in Google Play Console, your build.gradle file, and the RevenueCat dashboard? 

Badge +1

I am facing this same problem while doing the purchase sdk V5.4.0. And when trying to purchase again then getting already purchase error.

Purchases.sharedInstance.purchaseProduct(activity,product,object:PurchaseCallback{    override fun onCompleted(storeTransaction: StoreTransaction,customerInfo: CustomerInfo    ) {        //Never coming here     }    override fun onError(error: PurchasesError, userCancelled: Boolean) {       //Always calling this.    }})

Badge +1

@Meli Inc @tina @Avtar Singh  Looks like the same issue as:

Please, check out my latest reply.