Solved

Can't figure out the RC setup, need help please

• 6 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +6

This is my first question here, please be patient with me. I am not a programming expert and need some help. I have followed steps up to creating 3 subscriptions on both App and Play store. I want to give 3 types of subscriptions, all annual type. The feature the subscriptions  will unlock are as follows:

1. ‘10_Annual’  - This will allow the admin to add 10 people to his team.
  2. ‘20_Annual’ - This will allow the admin to add 20 people to his team.
  3. ‘50_Annual’ - This will allow the admin to add 50 people to his team.

Up to now I have created the entitlements, which have the same IDs as defined in app & play stores. I am now having short circuits in my head proceeding with entitlements and offerings. I am not able to fully understand what steps I should be taking when creating entitlements and offerings and need some advice on structure of it please. Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by tina 26 October 2021, 19:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @DEE 

It seems like you may be on a different app store locale, which is why you’re seeing USD. If you’re testing on Apple sandbox, you can create a new sandbox account and select a different region. For Google, this would depend on your device’s app store locale. Are you pulling the price string from the SkuDetails of our SDK? Flutter sample app as an example: https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-flutter/blob/main/revenuecat_examples/MagicWeather/lib/src/views/paywall.dart#L66-L76

Badge +6

Thanks @tina. This solved my problem! 

Just one more small issue left, I am having all my offerings in USD, whereas I created them as GBP and would like them to be in GBP. Which step I may have missed please?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey @DEE 

For each package, you can only attach 1 product per app store. In this case you would have to create packages with custom identifiers to keep them all in one offering. You'll still be able to make a dynamic paywall by dynamically iterating over the availablePackages property.

Badge +6

So I tried what you said above  but was unable to do it. Sorry I was working on to complete the rest of the app in the mean time so could not reply before…

You said ‘You should add all 3 products to the same Offering...’

So I have 6 products in total, 3 x iOS - Annual packages and 3 x Android - Annual Packages

I created an Offering, named Default

and attached ‘Product’ to it by creating a NEW ‘Annual’ product

Now I neither I can create another ‘Annual’ Package NOR I can attach more than one annual product to the already created ‘Annual’ package. As you can see below, I can only attach one product from each play store to the ‘Annual’ package … What am I doing wrong please?

For completeness, here is my entitlement screen as well… Each entitlement has two products, so 10_Annual has two products one from each play store for 10 people and so on for 20 and 50.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey @DEE 

Offerings are essentially the products that you wish to display on your paywall. Entitlements is what the features the customer is entitled to after purchasing the product associated with the Entitlement. Be sure to attach the respective products to the Entitlements.

You should add all 3 products to the same Offering, this will populate all 3 options for the customer to purchase. As for Entitlements, in your case each product will be associated with separate Entitlements and you should check if the EntitlementInfo object is active for your specific Entitlement identifier.