Question

RevenueCat StoreKit Testing

• 14 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi, 

I’m getting an error when trying to retrieve offerings from my StoreKit config file when running my unit tests. 

Current Setup: 
Tests scheme with a Unit test host app as the executable. 

RevenueCat Error: 

[Purchases] - ERROR: 😿‼️ There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty

Underlying Storekit Error:
[Default] [StoreKit] Failed to get products through appstored in simulator, will try using appstoreagent on host mac: Error Domain=ASDErrorDomain Code=950 "Unhandled exception" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Unhandled exception, NSLocalizedFailureReason=An unknown error occurred}

Please can someone advise what might be going wrong here? 

Thanks! 

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello!

It sounds like the products in RevenueCat and the StoreKitTest config file don’t match. Even though products don't have to be set up in App Store Connect, they have to be set up in RevenueCat so that RevenueCat can validate the sandbox receipt. Refer to the Configuring Products guide for more information on how to configure products in RevenueCat.