Question

Is there an API to get dashboard statictics?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi,

We have an internal statistics tools which collects various statistics each day, which are then used in various internal reports.

I would like to add some data available in RC dashboard to those reports, for example the number of active subscription (ideally per app), and the MRR (ideally per app as well).

Is it a way to easily get those informations from RevenueCat? I would probably use the API to get all subscriptions and compute those myself, but it would be much more efficient to use the data calculated by RC.

Thanks,

4 replies

Badge +4

Me too.

Badge +2

Any updates on this? Would love to get overall MRR to display on a dashboard.

Badge +6

I also want statistics API!! 

OR

Adding Customer attribution datas as Filter’s choices in the chart is OK solution for now. 

( Usecase: Some of the customers are test customers and we need to filter out those to get actual Stat)

$mediaSource
$campaign
$adGroup
$ad
$keyword
$creative
Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hey, thanks for the question! Unfortunately such an API does not exist today, but we’re actively exploring building something that might help here. If you’re interested, I’d love to have a quick call with you and get a better sense of your use case. Feel free to email me at dan@revenuecat.com if you’d be up for that.

Thanks!